As of December 1st - 2001 a position as Safety Officer within the Technical department of herning shipping is open.
- Planning and performing vetting inspections
- Follow-up on vettings performed onboard company owned vessels
- Follow-up on procedures onboard t.c. vessels
- Participation in the maintenance of the company's quality control system
- Some travel activities are to be expected
- Navigator with prior tanker experience
- Able to work independently and systematically
- Fine English skills i.e. in writing as well as in speaking.
- PC skills in accordance with average user level
- Knowledge of present rules and legislation
herning shipping offers:
- An exciting job, including development personally as well as work-wise
- A busy workday with an international atmosphere
- A paper free office in which all filing is made electronically
- Excellent and stabile working conditions
- Salary to be set in accordance with qualifications
Job application with relevant enclosures is to be sent to one of the following two addresses:
By e-mail to:
By post to:
herning shipping a.s.
For additional information on the position as Safety Officer:
Pls. call Technical Director at herning shipping, Mr Tom Bach Mortensen - ph.: + 45 96 26 66 66